This year we launched Backend Bundle products line. Before that, we had a lot of requests from developers on how to integrate our ngx-admin with backend. That makes sense, any cool UI needs to have an appropriate cool backend.
Every Backend Bundle product has Ngx-Admin as frontend, and one of the backends as REST API to serve data for frontend. We implemented backends in the following tech stacks:
- .NET Entity Framework
- .NET Core with Entity Framework Core
- Java with Spring
- Node.js with Nest framework
- Python with Flask microframework
- Python with Django framework
Customer of each bundle receives the archive with code, frontend and backend parts, and running instructions.
This product helps us to eliminate routine tasks of initial project setup - on both frontend and backend sides.
Apart from different backends tech stacks, you can select UI category - what's closer to your project from:
- Starter - just minimal setup of ngx-admin with token based authentication, user roles, user profile editing...
- Ecommerce - adds fully integrated Ecommerce dashboard, each chart of the dashboard gets data from the database via particular backend API (supported for .NET, .NET Core and Node.js). What you see in the dashboard is data from the backend, aggregated for UI needs. Also has Orders table for CRUD operation of Ecommerce entity.
- IoT - another integrated dashboard supported in .NET and .NET Core bundles. Shows device data from the backend, API supports devices listing, changing parameters and reading aggregated data.
And today we are proud to announce the update of all our products in this line!
The most important part of all new bundles is integration with the Angular 8 and the latest Nebular 4.1 featuring Eva design system, as well as the latest ngx-admin frontend. This gives UI styles flexibility and all perks of design system UI.
Another valuable feature is that we separated the frontend and backend code for all .NET and .NET Core bundles. Initially, it was considered as a helpful feature to make the user experience seamless. But due to the range of customer feedbacks, we decided to make it separate for better coding experience and performance.
New Functional Features:
- selected user theme is saved to the database (for .net, .net core, java, node bundles)
- form binding for user components instead of ngModel binding
- improvements of a role checking
- login components are now part of the bundle code base, giving you flexibility for its modification
- slightly improved structure of Angular modules
- fewer dependencies for modules
- refresh token functionality (for .net, .net core, java bundles)
Our nearest Plans:
- add refresh token to all bundles
- create a web site with the documentation for bundles, available for everyone
- add a LIGHT version of the bundle, with the absolute minimum of dependencies, but Angular and Nebular
- add the ability to save user photo in user component
- more UI improvements with the latest best practices of Angular
We work hard to create efficient, understandable and stable full-stack templates, which eventually will move developer focus from initial setup tasks to business cases implementation! Hopefully, it's also fun to use, let code say it for ourselves, try and check it out!
Like the article? Spread the word
Akveo is an experienced team of full-stack software experts passionate about creating reliable software. Our expertise lets us understand the essence of our a business need to deliver the best solution possible. Plus, our own products in development and design allow us to implement new solutions faster. Check out what our customers say and contact us.