We are constantly looking for talented engineers who are able to contribute to our products and services.
- Build software solutions according to the best practices. Write clean code. Find the right tools/frameworks/practices to archiving the goal.
- Have an open-minded engineer approach, do not be afraid of new challenges and technologies. Learn new things constantly.
- Be a team player on a project and company level. Care about team members, provide reasonable feedback and share knowledge.
- Take responsibility for what are you doing, deliver if you made a commitment.
- Be proactive, bring fresh ideas, suggest improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- English communication experience.
- Experience in Single page applications development.
- Ability to make a neat and structured HTML template.
- CSS and CSS processors knowledge.
- Experience with one of the actual frontend frameworks (Angular, React, etc). Ability to compare its pros and cons with the competitors.
- Functional and reactive programming (e.g. RxJs).
- Knowledge of application state management practices.
- Unit and e2e testing practices.
- Build tools experience (module bundlers, task runners, linters, etc).
- Network related topics (API, REST, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Experience in backend technologies (Node.js/Java/.NET) is much appreciated.
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation - 20 working days
- 3 paid sick days / year
- Professional team
- Free English classes in the office
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to grow: internal meetups, conferences in Belarus, Russia, EU, US (we pay tickets, transfer, and accommodation)