Our goal in Akveo was always to create a way for engineers and non-tech people to easily customize our products. And finally we came to our new direction - creating free for commercial use Templates. This is a set of domain specific demo applications which we hope will help small and large businesses to grow and automate.
The first template we decided to release became Fleet Management Dashboard . So let’s talk about it in detail and find out how you can customize it to your business needs.
Fleet Management Dashboard is a demo application for cargo and fleet management companies to know how the main performance indicators for their vehicles are evolving.
It covers areas which are crucial in Fleet Management: vehicles diagnostic, real-time data and maintenance status, finance analytics.
Development process in 4 steps:
- Brainstorm and features approval. Recently we’ve been implementing a solution for a customer from the fleet industry, due to this we knew well what data is actual and extremely necessary to analyse for cargo and fleet management companies.
- Prototyping. Building a sketch file with prototyping data using Eva Design System.
- Template creation in UI Bakery. 90% of final dashboard is done.
- Angular app template with responsive layout + some manual works with interactive elements.
All development cycle took only 2 weeks. That made us very proud because we achieved our big goal - to reduce development time by using our own products.
And as a Result we have a ready-to-use frontend solution. Download for free and integrate it to your backend!
To learn the dashboard better here is a quick overview of its 5 main Modules.
- Overview (Vehicle position map, status widgets, event notifications);
- Real Time Data (List of real-time data widgets);
- Events (List of all system events e.g. info, error, warning, success with filter by event type).
2. Analytics For Revenue And Expenses
- Fleet (List of all vehicles and vehicle details);
- Assignment (Drivers assignment).
- Overview (List of all active trips and finished trips);
- Schedule Trip (Form of trip scheduling, Select vehicle, shows costs).
- Planner (maintenance scheduler);
- History (List of maintenance and maintenance report details).
You can use our Fleet Management Dashboard as it is and integrate it to your backend. Or customize it to your individual needs and turn the dashboard into a professional business tool for your company!
If you need any support with the second variant - we are here to help.
View LiveDemo to try and understand it better.
And as usual don't be shy to leave your feedback.
Akveo is a strong team of full-stack software experts who are crazy about the creation of awesome software and always eager for the next tech challenge. Our expertise lets us dive into each company’s needs and understand the deepest wishes to provide the best solution.
We use our own products in development and design that allows us to reduce development time and brings you a great benefit - chance to beat your competitors with faster implementation of new solutions. Check what customers say about us to make sure.